Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Licenses Required For Restaurant Business (Not Exhaustive) !!!


Licenses Issuing Authority
Health / Trade License Municipal Authority/ Health Department
Eating House License Police Commissioner
Restaurant Grade License FDA
Liquor License Excise Commissioner
Approval / Re-Approval of Restaurants (this is required for Liquor License) Department of Tourism of Government of India in the State concerned
License to play music in
Phonographic Performance Limited / Indian Performing  Right Society
Environmental Clearance Pollution Control Board
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Fire Department State Fire Department
Signage License Municipal Authority
Shop & Establishment License Local Municipal Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment