1. The Black Velvet. Add one part Guinness to one part sparkling wine and you’ll end up with a simple-yet-delicious cocktail.
2. The Michelada. Combining beer with Worcestershire sauce and a mix of ingredients that includes cayenne and paprika might seem strange, but that’s what gives the Michelada its unique kick.
3. Hangman’s Blood. Gin, whisky, rum, port, brandy…what isn’t in this drink? A variety of liquors combined with stout makes this one potent drink.
4. Black and Tan. Okay, so this one’s just two different beers, but it’s a classic. Combine Guinness with a pale ale and you’ll end up with this favorite.
5. Sweet Blonde. Combine Franziskaner, Chimay White, and Hornsby Cider to make this refreshingly fancy cocktail.
6. Beermarita. For those times when you want both a beer and a margarita, you can combine beer, tequila, and frozen limeade concentrate.
7. Lambic Sangria. What’s better than sangria? Sangria with beer in it!
8. The Cure. You can class up Miller High Life by adding fresh lemon juice, fresh ginger, and ginger liqueur.
9. Snakebite. Lager, hard cider, and black currant liqueur combine to make a cocktail that goes down dangerously smooth.
10. The Luchador. If you’re a Clamato fan, try mixing up this Mexican-inspired beer cocktail.
11. Panache. Try going one step up from the typical shandy by mixing French lemonade with lager.
12. Beer ice cream floats. Why not reinvent the classic children’s favorite for a more adult audience? Combined with an espresso or chocolate flavored beer, a beer ice cream float can be a rich (and boozy) treat.
13. The Broadway. Perfect for Fall, this drink combines cranberry syrup, club soda, and beer.
14. Beer Bloody Mary. If you’re tired of the typical vodka bloody mary, why not give beer a try?
15. Beerly Legal. Cutesy name aside, this mix of tangerine juice, orange aperitif, and beer is sweet, light, and refreshing.
16. Guinness Cream Soda. This grown-up version of the classic cream soda uses vanilla and ginger liqueur.
17. Steamroller. Beer, whiskey, and some fruity flavors combine to make a delicious drink.
Next time you’re looking for a new drink to whip up, try impressing your customers with one of these amazing beer cocktails!